Thursday 14 May 2015

Colorama Verde Palmeira Review

It's that time of summers again when one can go all out with colors and throw all caution to the wind. Whenever I'm out shopping or hunting for new ideas for my next post these days, I see girls in yellow chinos, red kimonos, blue loafers et al. Since one very conspicuous way to add color to your look is with a nail paint, a green nail polish is definitely called for. If you want to make a detour from your vibrant red's and pinks, then try the Colorama Verde Palmeira shade which is just the right shade of green! I love most Colorama nail shades but this is one of my personal favorites!


For a 100 bucks, I would definitely give this one a thumbs up. It's neither too flashy, nor that dirty shade of green I was afraid of purchasing!



I have gushed about this shade with my colleagues too when I wore it with this summer jacket to office. (You can read more about this look here.) 


I loved the shade but certain cons with every product are unmissable. Let's start with pros first:

Pros:
  • This is one of my favorite shades of green, so I'm a little biased.
  • Chip-resistant
  • Value for money
  • Smooth application
  • Though I had to apply three coats, and three smooth ones without any smudges, the paint stayed for a good week, which is hard to find even with the more expensive brands!

Cons:
  • The only issue is the color pay off. I had to put three coats to make the right pop of green to come out,
  • This brand is not easily available!

I would recommend this shade for girls who love the color green. Good day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment