Monday 16 March 2015

When this Exotic Wonderland Metamorphosed into Unicorn Island for us: Goa in pictures!

I still remember the day when me and a colleague made an impromptu decision of booking return tickets to Goa. Little did we know that we were making one of the best decisions of our lives. I truly left a piece of me back there in Goa. It is much more than just a land of the hippies. It has a therapeutic effect on mind, body and soul! As for the rest, I'll let the pictures do the talking.




Hotel Riverside, Baga



I could't have enough of my blue cottage

Jet Ski #1 @ Baga Beach

Spotting ships @ Aguada Fort




Oh you beauty - Candolim Beach!


Jet Ski #2 @ Vagator Beach

Anjuna Flea Market - all smiles!

Morjim Beach :)





Finally, sunrise!

Jet Ski #3 @ Colva Beach



No comments:

Post a Comment